Arrive to San José & Transfer to Arenal
Welcome to Costa Rica! Once you have passed immigration and customs and stepped out of the airport doors, you will meet one of our travel representatives with a sign reading your name. He will drive you directly to your first destination Arenal and give you your welcome kit.
Private Transfer from International Airport to Arenal.
Option A: Arenal Volcano Inn (2 Nights)
Room Type: Deluxe Room
Meals Plan: Buffet Breakfast
Option B: Casa Luna Hotel & Spa (2 Nights)
Room Type: Standard Deluxe Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Hike in Private Trail Colada 1968 pm & Tabacon and Dinner
We start a walk of approximately 1 kilometer by a path of volcanic stone which has a moderate degree of difficulty, until arriving at the viewpoint, the point closest to the volcano allowed. We will change scenery and we will enter the forest of regeneration and little by little in the primary forest in the foothills of the Arenal Volcano. After your hike you will be going to the Tabacon hot Springs and enjoy a delicious dinner.
Included: Transportation, bilingual naturalist guide, park entrance fee, water and dinner.
Private Transfer to Quepos/Manuel Antonio
Manuel Antonio National Park combines the rainforest with breathtaking white-sand beaches, among the most beautiful in Costa Rica. The Manuel Antonio Region has received plenty of coverage in travel magazines, earning it the distinction of one of the 10 most beautiful places in the world. From Manuel Antonio you can experience whitewater rafting, guided rainforest waterfall walks, horseback riding, snorkeling and sports fishing.
***Note that Manuel Antonio National Park is closed on Mondays.
Private Transfer from Arenal to a Manuel Antonio
Option A: Playa Espadilla Hotel (3 Nights)
Room Type: Standard Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Option B: Makanda by the Sea Hotel (3 Nights)
Room Type: Deluxe Suite Ocean Club
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Guided Hike to Manuel Antonio National Park
On this tour a very knowledgeable nature guide will walk you through the Manuel Antonio National Park explaining the mysteries of the rainforest. The trail you will take is flat and picturesque and loops through the park making your course about 2 miles long with moderate difficulty. One of the highlights of this tour is that Manuel Antonio hosts 3 of the 4 existing tropical primates living in Costa Rica. Throughout the hike you are likely to see sloths, birds and reptiles as well as orchids, butterflies and tropical trees.
Included: Transportation, bilingual guides, park entrance fee and snacks.
Departure from Manuel Antonio to the International Airport
After an amazing time of absolute highlights in our beautiful Costa Rica, it is time to return home. Share your stories and photos with family and friends, make sure to recommend us and make plans to come visit again soon!
**Please notice that the distance between Manuel Antonio and San José is approximately 4 hrs. Please take note that you must check in with your airline carrier at the International Airport at least 3 hours prior to your departure time. If your flight leaves early in the morning, we strongly suggest to spend your last night in San Jose.
Private Transfer from Manuel Antonio to International Airport
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- 5 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- Private Transfer between destinations included:
- Juan Santamaría International Airport – Arenal
- Arenal – Manuel Antonio
- Manuel Antonio – Juan Santamaría International Airport
- Private Transfer from Arenal to a Manuel Antonio
- 1 Excursion Incuded: (Shared tours)
- Horseback Riding Tour – Included: Transportation, bilingual guides, beverages and lunch or dinner.
- Other meals than indicated as included.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Other excursions tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- Airport taxes (US$ 29.00 per person not included).
- International flights.
- Personal expenses. Tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
- The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period.
- A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
What makes us different? You can customize your Costa Rica trip to fit your exact needs. Maximize fun time and minimize hassles, mistakes and travel time. Every detail from airport pick-up to adventure tours and activities are arranged by us to make sure the only thing you have to worry about is having fun. Use our quick and easy trip customization form and find out how affordable your dream Costa Rica vacation can be! With CRS you don´t just vacation in Costa Rica, you experience it. Why settle for less? Contact us today.
From US$ 975.00 pp
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price. The rate listed here is per person, based on our low season rates, with double occupation, transportation, tours, meals, taxes, and service fees included as described, unless otherwise indicated. Not included in the price are travel insurance, personal expenses and international airfare. Remember that all our packages are customizable at no extra cost.