Arrive to San Jose
Welcome to Costa Rica to enjoy Eco Adventures tour! For your added comfort, once you have passed immigration and customs and stepped out of the airport doors, you will have one of our representatives waiting for you outside with a sign with your name on it. He will drive you to your hotel in San José. You will receive a welcome package with your vouchers, a country map, and any other touristic information that we deem you may find useful.
Private Transfer from International Airport to San José
DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari (1 Night)
Room Type: Standard Room
Meals Plan: Buffet Breakfast
After breakfast, shared transfer to Arenal/Fortuna
Arenal Volcano located in La Fortuna, is the most iconic volcano in Costa Rica. Arenal is a worthy destination, thanks to the dense forest covering her lower slopes and foothills, and her picture-perfect conical shape up top. This area is rugged and varied, rich with wildlife and laced with trails.
Shuttle Transfer from San José to Arenal AM
Casa Luna Hotel & Spa (2 Nights)
Room Type: Standard Deluxe Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
White Water Rafting + Canyoning
Embark on a short hike on a trail through the rainforest. Once you arrive you will descend down the first waterfall into the spectacular canyon below, climb the side of the canyon wall, zip-line across the canyon and rappel down to the canyon floor. After a short trek out of the canyon on a magical trail, jump back in the 4×4 vehicle waiting to take you to the Balsa River. Enjoy two hours of exhilarating white water rapids. Enjoy a delightful swim, and reinvigorate yourself with fresh tropical fruits and a cold drink. At the end of the rafting trek you will enjoy a delicious Costa Rican lunch.
Included: Bilingual guide, lunch, transportation, entrance, snacks and drinks.
Shared transfer to Monteverde
A startling haven for all that is living and natural, the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve promises a journey that will make you one with nature at a whole new level. Located in the Cordillera de Tilarán, Monteverde is one of the top ecotourism destinations the world over, being one of the most spectacular wildlife sanctuary and nature reserve in the world. It is actually home to some of the most endangered species in the planet.
Shuttle Transfer from Arenal to Monteverde AM
Poco a Poco Hotel & Spa (2 Nights)
Room Type: Standard Quetzal Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Canopy Tour + Hanging Walkways
Discover the cloud forest in a very special way – first you will start with the hanging walkways which consist of a combination of trails and seven bridges. While ascending to the tree tops you will have the opportunity to explore all levels of the cloud forest. We can now zip through our first zip line. After this you get to the rappel part where you will have the opportunity to descend vertically 15 meters. The total tour has 12 cables and 16 platforms. We continue to fly through the top of the trees by zipping through three more zip lines which take us to the “Tarzan Swing”, one of the most exciting parts of the tour!
Included: Transportation, bilingual guide, equipment
Shared transfer to Tambor Quizales. Eco Adventures tour.
The Nicoya Peninsula is home to some of Costa Rica’s most beautiful beaches. Each beach has its own personality and attracts completely different kinds of visitors, from the bohemians of Montezuma, to the surfers of Santa Teresa and the more resort oriented to the beaches of Tambor.
Shuttle Transfer from Monteverde to Tambor AM
Tango Mar Hotel Beach Spa & Golf Resort (3 Nights)
Room Type: Beachfront Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Days 07 & 08
Free Days at Tambor / Quizales
Enjoy your day relaxing at your hotel and surroundings or ask your travel consultant about the many optional activities that are offered in the area.
Shared transfer to San José
San José is the capital city of Costa Rica and is by far the largest city in the country. Due to its strategic location in the geographical heart of the country, San José is the ideal place to use as a base for taking daily excursions to a variety of sites and diverse regions. You will enjoy the excitement and beauty of volcanoes, rainforests, wildlife reserves, whitewater rafting and boat cruising; all combined with the entertainment and nightlife that a cosmopolitan city can offer. San José’s main attractions include the National Theatre, the Gold and Jade Museums, shopping malls, fabulous restaurants, art exhibits, dance performances and opera.
Shuttle Transfer from Tambor to San José AM
Real Intercontinental Hotel (1 Night)
Room Type: Executive Club Tower Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Departure from San Jose to the International Airport
A privately driven vehicle will provide you with a transfer from your hotel to San José Airport today. Depart from International Airport. End of itinerary.
Private Transfer from San José to International Airport
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- 9 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- 4 Shuttle Shared Transfers between destinations included:
- Shuttle Transfer from San José to Arenal AM
- Shuttle Transfer from Arenal to Monteverde AM
- Shuttle Transfer from Monteverde to Tambor AM
- Shuttle Transfer from Tambor to San José AM
- 2 Excursions Incuded: (Shared tours)
- Mambo Combo Rappel & Raft! Lost Canyon & Río Balsa – Included: Transportation, entrance fee, bilingual guide, lunch, towel and photographer.
- Canopy Tour + Hanging Walkways – Included: Transportation, bilingual guide, equipment.
- Other meals than indicated as included.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Other excursions tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- Airport taxes (US$ 29.00 per person not included).
- International flights.
- Personal expenses. Tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
- The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period.
- A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
What makes us different? You can customize your Costa Rica trip to fit your exact needs. Maximize fun time and minimize hassles, mistakes and travel time. Every detail from airport pick-up to adventure tours and activities are arranged by us to make sure the only thing you have to worry about is having fun. Use our quick and easy trip customization form and find out how affordable your dream Costa Rica vacation can be! With CRS you don´t just vacation in Costa Rica, you experience it. Why settle for less? Contact us today.
From US$ 1,450.00 p.p.
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price. The rate listed here is per person, based on our low season rates, with double occupation, transportation, tours, meals, taxes, and service fees included as described, unless otherwise indicated. Not included in the price are travel insurance, personal expenses and international airfare. Remember that all our packages are customizable at no extra cost.