Arrive to Liberia and transfer to your hotel in Rincón de la Vieja
Welcome to Costa Rica! All Inclusive Hidden Escapes. Once you have passed immigration and customs and exited the airport doors, you will meet one of our travel representatives with a sign reading your name. He will drive you to your hotel and give you your welcome kit.
The region of Rincón de la Vieja is spectacular! Here there is no real town and the National Park that encompasses the Rincón de la Vieja keeps the beautiful area of Guanacaste pristine. Surrounding areas are rural and rustic farmlands with lots of waterfalls, an amazing deep white slate canyon, steaming fumaroles, babbling brooks, bubbling mud pots and the volcano.
***Notice that the Rincón de la Vieja National Park is closed on Mondays.
Private Transfer from Liberia – Borinquen
Borinquen Mountain Resort & Spa Hotel (2 Nights)
Room Type: Bungalow Standard
Meals Plan: A la Carte Breakfast
Combination Tour Waterfalls-Canopy-Horseback Riding-Lunch
This half-day expedition is the adventure of a lifetime. Ride the zip-lines, explore the waterfall and experience horseback riding – there is too much to name it all! Live an extreme adrenaline rush and delicious lunch.
Included: Equipment, Bilingual Guide and Lunch. Dinner included at the hotel.
Private Transfer to Playa Jobo, Guanacaste
The quiet fishing village of El Jobo is well-known to locals for its gorgeous beaches. It is located on a small peninsula in the northwest corner of Guanacaste, near the Nicaraguan border making it one of the most secluded beach destinations in Costa Rica. The El Jobo Peninsula is surrounded on three sides by the picturesque Pacific Ocean which is lined with scenic rock outcroppings separated by beautiful tropical beaches. To the north, there is the wind-blown Bahia Salinas.
Private Transfer from Borinquen to Dreams Las Mareas
Dreams Las Mareas Hotel (3 Nights)
Room Type: Junior Suite Pool View
Meals Plan: All Inclusive
Days 04 & 05
Free Days at Playa Jobo, Guanacaste
Enjoy your day relaxing at your hotel and surroundings or ask your travel consultant about the many optional activities that are offered in the area.
Private transfer from El Jobo to Daniel Oduber Airport
After an amazing time of absolute highlights in our beautiful Costa Rica, it is time to return home. Share your stories and photos with family and friends, make sure to recommend us and make plans to come visit again soon!
Private Transfer from Dreams Las Mareas to Liberia Airport
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- 5 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- 1 Private Transfer between destinations included:
- Private Transfer from Borinquen to Dreams Las Mareas
- 1 Excursion Incuded: (Shared tours)
- Combination Tour Waterfalls-Canopy-Horseback Riding – Included Equipment, Bilingual Guide, and Lunch.
- Other meals than indicated as included.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Other excursions tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- Airport taxes (US$ 29.00 per person not included).
- International flights.
- Personal expenses. Tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.
Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period. A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
What makes us different? You can customize your Costa Rica trip to fit your exact needs. Maximize fun time and minimize hassles, mistakes and travel time. Every detail from airport pick-up to adventure tours and activities are arranged by us to make sure the only thing you have to worry about is having fun. Use our quick and easy trip customization form and find out how affordable your dream Costa Rica vacation can be! With CRS you don´t just vacation in Costa Rica, you experience it. Why settle for less? Contact us today.
From US$ 1,055.00 p.p.
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price. The rate listed here is per person, based on our low season rates, with double occupation, transportation, tours, meals, taxes, and service fees included as described, unless otherwise indicated. Not included in the price are travel insurance, personal expenses and international airfare. Remember that all our packages are customizable at no extra cost.