Arrive to San José
Welcome to Costa Rica! Classic Getaway Costa Rica. For your added comfort, once you have passed immigration and customs and stepped out of the airport doors, you will have one of our representatives waiting for you outside with a sign with your name on it. He will drive you to your hotel in San Jose.
You will receive a welcome package with your vouchers, a country map, and any other touristic information that we deem you may find useful.
Private Transfer from International Airport to San José
Hotel: Presidente Hotel (1 Night)
Room Type: Standard Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Shuttle Transfer to Arenal/Fortuna
Arenal Volcano located in La Fortuna, is the most iconic volcano in Costa Rica. Arenal is a worthy destination, thanks to the dense forest covering her lower slopes and foothills, and her picture-perfect conical shape up top. This area is rugged and varied, rich with wildlife and laced with trails.
This same day in the afternoon – Hike in Private Trail Colada 1968 pm & Tabacon and Dinner
We start the tour at 02:30 pm picking up at your hotel, we will arrive at about 03:00 pm to the Private Reservation El Silencio trying to get as close as possible to the vehicle at the base of the volcano. In the next stage of the expedition we will change scenery and we will enter the forest of regeneration and little by little in the primary forest in the foothills of the Arenal Volcano. After your hike you will be going to the Tabacon hot Springs and enjoy a delicious dinner.
Included: Transportation, bilingual naturalist guide, park entrance fee, water and dinner.
Arenal Volcano Inn (1 Night)
Room Type: Standard Room
Meals Plan:Buffet Breakfast
Shuttle Transfer to Monteverde
A startling haven for all that is living and natural, the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve promises a journey that will make you one with nature–at a whole new level. Located in the Cordillera de Tilarán, Monteverde is one of the top ecotourism destinations the world over, being one of the most spectacular wildlife sanctuary and nature reserve in the world. Classic Getaway Costa Rica. It is actually home to some of the most endangered species in the planet. Its elevation is from 600 meters to 1800 meters above sea level in some isolated areas.
Hotel: Poco a Poco Hotel & Spa (2 Nights)
Room Type: Standard Bromelias Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
The Original Canopy Tour offers canopy, rappel, a tarzan swing and loads of fun. On this tour you will view the jungle life from a different perspective which used to be reserved for a selected group of researchers and photographers.
Shuttle Transfer to Langosta
Playa Langosta is a small and exotic beachside community located just south of Tamarindo. The region is known for its excellent surfing conditions, relaxed atmosphere, marine life and sprawling sandy beaches. Your hotel is situated in a gorgeous surrounding area and offers plenty of activities. Zip through the canopy of its tropical dry forest, take an exciting kayak snorkeling tour or visit Playa Grande to look for the majestic leatherback turtles!
Shuttle Transfer from Monteverde to Langosta AM
Hotel: Occidental Tamarindo Hotel (2 Nights)
Room Type: Superior Room
Meals Plan: All Inclusive
Langosta Free Day
Enjoy your day relaxing at your hotel and surroundings or ask your travel consultant about the many optional activities that are offered in the area.
Shuttle Transfer to San San José
San José is the capital city of Costa Rica and is by far the largest city in the country. Due to its strategic location in the geographical heart of the country, San José is the ideal place to use as a base for taking daily excursions to a variety of sites and diverse regions. You will enjoy the excitement and beauty of volcanoes, rainforests, wildlife reserves, whitewater rafting and boat cruising; all combined with the entertainment and nightlife that a cosmopolitan city can offer. San José’s main attractions include the National Theatre, the Gold and Jade Museums, shopping malls, fabulous restaurants, art exhibits, dance performances and opera.
Shuttle Transfer from Langosta to San José PM
Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari
Room Type: Standard Room
Meals Plan: Buffet Breakfast
Departure from San Jose to the International Airport
A privately driven vehicle will provide you with a transfer from your hotel to San Jose Airport today. Depart from International Airport. End of itinerary.
Private Transfer from San Jose to International Airport
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- 7 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- 4 Shuttle Shared Transfers between destinations included:
- Shuttle Transfer from San José to Arenal AM
- Shuttle Transfer from Arenal to Monteverde (Bus-Boat-Bus)
- Shuttle Transfer from Monteverde to Langosta AM
- Shuttle Transfer from Langosta to San José PM
- 2 Excursions Incuded: (Shared tours)
- Arenal Volcano Hike & Baldi + Dinner – Included: Transportation, bilingual guide, park entrance fee, snacks, drinks and dinner.
- Canopy Tour – Included: Equipment, Transportation & Bilingual Guide.
- NOT INCLUDED
- Other meals than indicated as included.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Other excursions tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- Airport taxes (US$ 29.00 per person not included).
- International flights.
- Personal expenses. Tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.
Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period.
- A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
What makes us different? You can customize your Costa Rica trip to fit your exact needs. Maximize fun time and minimize hassles, mistakes and travel time. Every detail from airport pick-up to adventure tours and activities are arranged by us to make sure the only thing you have to worry about is having fun. Use our quick and easy trip customization form and find out how affordable your dream Costa Rica vacation can be! With CRS you don´t just vacation in Costa Rica, you experience it!
From US$ 1180.00 p.p.
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price. The rate listed here is per person, based on our low season rates, with double occupation, transportation, tours, meals, taxes, and service fees included as described, unless otherwise indicated. Not included in the price are travel insurance, personal expenses and international airfare. Remember that all our packages are customizable at no extra cost.