Arrive to Liberia & Transfer to Arenal Fortuna
Welcome to Costa Rica! Once you have passed immigration and customs and exited the airport doors, you will meet one of our travel representatives with a sign reading your name. He will drive you to your hotel and give you your welcome kit.
Private Transfer from Liberia Airport to Arenal
Arenal Volcano Inn (2 Nights)
Room Type: Deluxe Room
Meals Plan: Buffet Breakfast
Hiking excursion + Tabacon Hot Spring
Hike in Private Trail Colada 1968 pm & Tabacon + Dinner
We will arrive at about 03:00 pm to the Private Reservation El Silencio. Once in the site we will undertake a walk of approximately 1 kilometer by a path of volcanic stone which has a moderate degree of difficulty, until arriving at the viewpoint, the point closest to the volcano allowed. In the vantage point our Guide will provide you with relevant information about the Arenal Volcano formation, its activity periods, as well as unpublished details of its first eruption in 1968, and enjoy the excellent views of the Green Lagoon and Arenal Lake. In the next stage of the expedition we will change scenery and we will enter the forest of regeneration and little by little in the primary forest in the foothills of the Arenal Volcano. After your hike you will be going to the Tabacon hot Springs and enjoy a delicious dinner.
Included: Transportation, bilingual naturalist guide, park entrance fee, water and dinner.
Shared transfer to Monteverde
A startling haven for all that is living and natural, the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve promises a journey that will make you one with nature–at a whole new level. Located in the Cordillera de Tilarán, Monteverde is one of the top ecotourism destinations the world over, being one of the most spectacular wildlife sanctuary and nature reserve in the world. It is actually home to some of the most endangered species in the planet. Its elevation is from 600 meters to 1800 meters above sea level in some isolated areas. It currently houses about 2,000 plant & tree species, 400 bird species, 100 species of mammals and around 1,200 amphibians and reptiles as well as hundreds of unique fern and orchid species.
Shuttle Transfer from Arenal to Monteverde AM
Poco a Poco Hotel & Spa (2 Nights)
Room Type: Standard Bromelias Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Hanging Bridges Excursion
The tour begins at our reception where a bilingual guide will welcome you. He will also accompany you during the whole tour helping you to discover the interesting animals and plants that inhabit our exuberant rain forest. This three kilometer tour consists of a combination of trails and seven bridges where you will have the opportunity to explore all levels of the cloud forest as well as its inhabitants. Before finishing the tour we offer you the opportunity to climb a Ficus tree from the inside.
Included: Transportation, equipment, bilingual guide.
Shared Transfer to Tamarindo
Tamarindo, with its glorious beaches, offers outstanding surfing opportunities for beginners, intermediate and experienced surfers. Sport fishing tours are a great way to get out into these blue waters for the chance to catch Sailfish, Yellow Fin Tuna and Dorado. Watch the majestic leatherback turtles come upon shore to nest at Playa Grande or enjoy an early bird watching tour. Take a kayak snorkeling tour, horseback ride along beautiful beaches, or zip through the canopy of the tropical dry forest on a canopy tour.
Shuttle Transfer from Monteverde to Tamarindo AM
Wyndham Tamarindo (3 Nights)
Room Type: Concept Ocean View Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Costa Rica Sailing Catamaran Sunset Snorkel Cruise
Your tour will start aboard one of our Catamarans at the Flamingo Marina giving us access to some of the most beautiful isolated beaches and snorkel locations in Costa Rica. There you will have the opportunity to experience marine wildlife such as: dolphins, whales, sea turtles, tropical fish, and manta rays. Sailing along the coastline will give you a completely different view of Costa Rica and our professional and friendly crew will make your experience on board a memorable one, serving you refreshments throughout the cruise.
Included: Snorkeling or Kayak, equipment, lunch and transport from Conchal, Brasilito, Flamingo, La Marina, Tamarindo, Langosta.
Free Day at Tamarindo
Enjoy your day relaxing at your hotel and surroundings or ask your travel consultant about the many optional activities that are offered in the area.
Departure from Tamarindo to Liberia International Airport
After an amazing time of absolute highlights in our beautiful Costa Rica, it is time to return home. Share your stories and photos with family and friends, make sure to recommend us and make plans to come visit again soon!
Please be advised that it takes approx 1.5 hrs to get from Tamarindo to Liberia Airport by land. Once at the International Airport you must check in at least 3 hours prior to your departure time. We recommend you stay the night in Liberia prior to your departure date if you have an early departure time.
Private Transfer from Tamarindo to Liberia Airport
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- 7 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- Private Transfers between destinations included:
- Private Transfer from Liberia Airport to Arenal
- Private Transfer from Tamarindo to Liberia Airport
- Shuttle Shared Transfers between destinations included:
- Shuttle Transfer from Arenal to Monteverde AM
- Shuttle Transfer from Monteverde to Tamarindo AM
- Excursions Included: (Shared tours)
- Hike in Private Trail Colada 1968 pm & Tabacon + Dinner: Included: Transportation, bilingual naturalist guide, park entrance fee, water and dinner.
- Hanging Bridges: Included: Transportation, equipment, bilingual guide.
- Costa Rica Sailing Catamaran Sunset Snorkel Cruise: Included: Snorkeling or Kayak, equipment, lunch and transport from Conchal, Brasilito, Flamingo, La Marina, Tamarindo, Langosta.
- Other meals than indicated as included.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Other excursions tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- Airport taxes (US$ 29.00 per person not included).
- International flights.
- Personal expenses. Tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.
Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period.
- A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
What makes us different? You can customize your Costa Rica trip to fit your exact needs. Maximize fun time and minimize hassles, mistakes and travel time. Every detail from airport pick-up to adventure tours and activities are arranged by us to make sure the only thing you have to worry about is having fun. Use our quick and easy trip customization form and find out how affordable your dream Costa Rica vacation can be! With CRS you don´t just vacation in Costa Rica, you experience it!
From US$ 1,145.00 p.p.
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price. The rate listed here is per person, based on our low season rates, with double occupation, transportation, tours, meals, taxes, and service fees included as described, unless otherwise indicated. Not included in the price are travel insurance, personal expenses and international airfare. Remember that all our packages are customizable at no extra cost.