Arrive to Liberia & Transfer to Bagaces
Welcome to Costa Rica! Enchanting Getaway with transfers. Once you have passed immigration and customs and exited the airport doors, you will meet one of our travel representatives with a sign reading your name. He will drive you to your hotel and give you your welcome kit.
The charismatic town of Bagaces will give you the opportunity to discover small town charm surrounded by beautiful natural attractions. Located between the two national parks Rincón de la Vieja and Parque Nacional Palo Verde, Bagaces is the perfect gate for people that like to discover Guanacaste´s rustic environment.
Private Transfer from LIR Airport – Río Perdido
Rio Perdido Hotel & Thermal River (3 Nights)
Room Type: East Bungalow
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Guided Hikes Mesa Norte – Panoramic Lookout
The total distance is 3.5km, out and back. The walk begins with a soft ascent through the woods, takes you to an uncovered trail and then to a steeper climb for the last 250m (800 feet), before you get to the small, flat mesa. From the top, you can see all of the Guanacaste volcanos, including the Miravalles, the Rincon de la Vieja, and the Tenorio. Because of the complete absence of artificial illumination, this is an amazing place to stargaze, to see the lit domes that mark the distant urban centers, and to appreciate 360 degrees of undisturbed nature under the moonlight.
Included: Bilingual Guide.
While Costa Rica has dozens of “canopy tours,” with hundreds of zip-lines, we have truly innovated with our Canyon Adventure. Under the guidance of renowned adventure designers, we have created a sequence that will please and surprise. Our inspiring Rio Blanco canyon is the main stage for the awesome cable-based adventure.
Included: Equipment & Bilingual Guide. Lunch included at the hotel. Dinner included at the hotel.
Private transfer to Conchal
Located in the northern Pacific Coast, the Papagayo Gulf is untamed and very beautiful. Rest and relaxation always go hand in hand in the Gulf of Papagayo, with mesmerizing ocean views and intimate settings and activities, as well as lush tropical greenery at every turn. If you enjoy sunny days, this is your spot. Traditionally known as a paradise for bird watchers and nature lovers, Papagayo is also a charming experience for those interested in relaxation and fun. Papagayo’s beaches comply with most of the requirements upon which a good beach is usually judged. Water quality, views, texture of sand are probably the most specified criteria! Generous palm trees rise up from the beaches giving shade to sunbathers.
Private Transfer from Río Perdido to Conchal
The Westin Golf Resort & Spa Playa Conchal
Room Type: Deluxe Junior Suite Room
Meals Plan: All Inclusive
Days 05 & 06
Free Days at Conchal
Enjoy your day relaxing at your hotel and surroundings or ask your travel consultant about the many optional activities that are offered in the area.
Private Transfer from Conchal to Liberia Airport
After an amazing time of absolute highlights in our beautiful Costa Rica, it is time to return home. Share your stories and photos with family and friends, make sure to recommend us and make plans to come visit again soon!
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- 6 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- 1 PrivateTransfer between destinations included:
- Private Transfer from Río Perdido to Papagayo
- 2 Excursions Incuded: (Shared tours)
- Guided Hikes – Included: Bilingual Guide.
- Canyon Adventure Only – Included: Equipment & Bilingual Guide.
- Other meals than indicated as included.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Other excursions tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- Airport taxes (US$ 29.00 per person not included).
- International flights.
- Personal expenses. Tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.
Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation. Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach. Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period.
- A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
What makes us different? You can customize your Costa Rica trip to fit your exact needs. Maximize fun time and minimize hassles, mistakes and travel time. Every detail from airport pick-up to adventure tours and activities are arranged by us to make sure the only thing you have to worry about is having fun. Use our quick and easy trip customization form and find out how affordable your dream Costa Rica vacation can be! With CRS you don´t just vacation in Costa Rica, you experience it. Why settle for less? Contact us today.
From US$ 1,830.00 p.p.
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price. The rate listed here is per person, based on our low season rates, with double occupation, transportation, tours, meals, taxes, and service fees included as described, unless otherwise indicated. Not included in the price are travel insurance, personal expenses and international airfare. Remember that all our packages are customizable at no extra cost.