Arrive to Liberia & Transfer to Tenorio
Welcome to Costa Rica! Hideaway Destinations. Once you have passed immigration and customs and exited the airport doors, you will meet one of our travel representatives with a sign reading your name. He will drive you to your hotel and give you your welcome kit.
The Tenorio Volcano National Park is one home of Costa Rica´s most spectacular natural wonders: the sky-blue Río Celeste Waterfall. The result of Sulphur and calcium carbonate from the minerals in the river are giving the bright color. As this river is situated inside the Tenorio National Park, one must hike within the park to see it. Along its trails, wildlife abounds with extensive bird species, butterflies and monkeys.
Private Transfer from LIR Airport – Río Celeste Hideaway
Rio Celeste Hideaway Hotel (2 Nights)
Room Type: Casita Forest
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Guided Tour to Río Celeste from Río Celeste
Rio Celeste is one of the most beautiful and scenic rivers in Costa Rica located in the Tenorio Volcano National Park which has been untroubled by mass tourism. The park is home to an incredible biodiversity of flora and fauna including the tapir, wild cats, monkeys, toucans and a vast variety of amphibians and reptiles. Once at the park entry we start the hike through this primary rainforest. Several fauna species and exuberant flora are easily found in this ecosystem.
Included: Entrance Fee, transportation, lunch & bilingual guide.
Private transfer to Papagayo
Located in the northern Pacific Coast, the Papagayo Gulf is untamed and very beautiful. Rest and relaxation always go hand in hand in the Gulf of Papagayo, with mesmerizing ocean views and intimate settings and activities, as well as lush tropical greenery at every turn. If you enjoy sunny days, this is your spot. Traditionally known as a paradise for bird watchers and nature lovers, Papagayo is also a charming experience for those interested in relaxation and fun. Papagayo’s beaches comply with most of the requirements upon which a good beach is usually judged.
Private Transfer from Río Celeste to Papagayo
El Mangroove (3 Nights)
Room Type: Nesto Suite Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Days 04 & 05
Free Days at Papagayo
Enjoy your day relaxing at your hotel and surroundings or ask your travel consultant about the many optional activities that are offered in the area.
Private Transfer from Papagayo to the Daniel Oduber International Airport in Liberia
After an amazing time of absolute highlights in our beautiful Costa Rica, it is time to return home. Share your stories and photos with family and friends, make sure to recommend us and make plans to come visit again soon!
Private Transfer from Papagayo to Liberia Airport
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- 5 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- 1 PrivateTransfer between destinations included:
- Private Transfer from Río Celeste to Papagayo
- 1 Excursion Incuded: (Shared tours)
- Río Celeste & Tenorio Volcano Hike – Included: Transportation, bilingual naturalist guide, park entrance fee, water, snacks, lunch
- Other meals than indicated as included.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Other excursions tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- Airport taxes (US$ 29.00 per person not included).
- International flights.
- Personal expenses. Tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
- Is there anything missing that you would like to include? We offer you following options. You can also contact your destination expert;
- Hotel upgrades / Car upgrades / local flights
- Optional excursions or activities at each destination
- Meals, special gifts
- A bilingual guide and / or driver
From US $1,250.00 p.p.
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price. The rate listed here is per person, based on our low season rates, with double occupation, transportation, tours, meals, taxes, and service fees included as described, unless otherwise indicated. Not included in the price are travel insurance, personal expenses and international airfare. Remember that all our packages are customizable at no extra cost.
Based in Costa Rica
Traveling with CRS Tours, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you are in the best of hands! Almost 20 years of commitment to the tourism sector of Costa Rica has enabled us to acquire a strong working relationship with hotels and other providers. This allows us to offer you great deals in packaged tours. From your very first call or reply to your online request, you will experience a warm welcome from Costa Rica. When traveling in Costa Rica, our customer service team is on call 24/7 throughout your stay. We are 100% local experts who get to know all the travel destinations while on the job to give our best advice. We make travel planning easy and enjoyable, because you deserve it! We guarantee a professional back-up travelling with us. Our reservations and operations staff are all English speaking and provide personalized on-the-ground assistance and follow-up. Costa Rica Specialized Tours (CRS Tours) stands true to its name, quality in service and best possible offers – for you!
Best Product Knowledge
CRS Tours provides top quality packages and tailor-made itineraries. Our travel packages for families, groups, couples, single travelers, adventure seekers, nature lovers and tailor-made itineraries are carefully created and put together by our travel expert planners. We deliver the best quality as we represent those properties and services we know and have guaranteed success.
Our payment portal is a secure and safe way to confirm your bookings in a very quick and efficient manner. While in country, our 24/7 Customer Service Dept. is available for any problems or changes you may run into, allowing you to have in country support during your vacation.
Our Travel expert planners provide packages and itineraries with the best price in the industry. If you find a packaged price lower than what we offer, we match it (terms and conditions apply).
Would you like to read more about what our customers have to say about us?
The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.
Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period. A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
What makes us different? You can customize your Costa Rica trip to fit your exact needs. Maximize fun time and minimize hassles, mistakes and travel time. Every detail from airport pick-up to adventure tours and activities are arranged by us to make sure the only thing you have to worry about is having fun. Use our quick and easy trip customization form and find out how affordable your dream Costa Rica vacation can be! With CRS you don´t just vacation in Costa Rica, you experience it. Why settle for less? Contact us today.