Arrive to Liberia
Welcome to Costa Rica! Costa Rica’s Spectacular Wonders. Once you have passed immigration and customs and exited the airport doors, you will meet one of our travel representatives with a sign reading your name. He will drive you to your hotel and give you your welcome kit.
Private transfer to Rincón de la Vieja
Rincon de la Vieja National Park is located about 25 km (15 miles) northeast of Liberia, the capital city of Guanacaste. Rincon de la Vieja National Park is a special place because it sits in a part of Guanacaste where the flat plains meet the jungle-filled mountains. For this reason, in dry times of year the area will remain green and vibrant. Since there is more vegetation, there are also better chances to spot wildlife.
***Note that the Rincón de la Vieja National Park is closed on Mondays.
Private Transfer from Liberia – Borinquen
Room Type: Villa Room
Meals Plan: A la Carte Breakfast
Included: Lodging, daily A la carte breakfast and use of the pool and volcanic treatment areas (natural steam room, volcanic mineral mud and thermal pools).
Horseback Riding to the Waterfalls
Mount your horse up hills and mountains while observing the serene horizon that changes with the hours magically capturing your attention and taking you on a fantastic daydream. This is going to be an exciting journey through mountains and the forest. Enjoy a wonderful view of Guanacaste’s Pacific Coast, pass by the hidden waterfall on your way to the Magical Mystery Waterfall and relax and cool down by the crystal clear waters. Experience exuberant forests, listen to the roaring waters of rivers and waterfalls and discover the legacies while spotting rare species of birds, lizards and mammals on your 3 hour ride.
Included: Equipment, Bilingual Guide
Private transfer to Arenal/Fortuna
Arenal Volcano located in La Fortuna, is the most iconic volcano in Costa Rica. Arenal is a worthy destination, thanks to the dense forest covering her lower slopes and foothills, and her picture-perfect conical shape up top. This area is rugged and varied, rich with wildlife and laced with trails.
Private Transfer from Borinquen to Arenal
Volcano Lodge & Springs
Room Type: Superior Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Arenal Hanging Bridges Hike
The hanging bridges forest reserve comprises 243 hectare of protected forest. It is ideal for hikers who would like to discover and admire the unique characteristics of the tropical rainforest. On the 3.1-kilometer circuit you will go across 15 impressive bridges, some of which are suspended over the forest. Others are stationary. The bridges have different lengths and heights and were made with the intention of receiving a different perspective on the flora and fauna.
Included: Transportation, bilingual guide, entrance fee, snacks and beverages.
Safari Float at the Peñas Blancas River
Experience what the Peñas Blancas River has to offer! Here you have the opportunity to observe many different animals such as monkeys, sloth, iguanas, tortoises, crocodiles and numerous bird species. Our boat doesn’t use a motor so that you can enjoy the sounds of nature as we paddle down the river offering you the best opportunity to take photos. You will be accompanied by an experienced naturalist guide who will explain many fascinating details about the trees, plants, birds and animals.
Included: Transportation, bilingual guide, entrance fee, equipment, snacks and beverages.
Private transfer to Tambor / Quizales
The Nicoya Peninsula is home to some of Costa Rica’s most beautiful beaches. Each beach has its own personality and attracts completely different kinds of visitors, from the bohemians of Montezuma, to the surfers of Santa Teresa and the more resort oriented to the beaches of Tambor.
Private Transfer from Arenal to Tambor
Tango Mar Hotel
Room Type: Beachfront Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Free Day at Tambor / Quizales
Enjoy your day relaxing at your hotel and surroundings or ask your travel consultant about the many optional activities that are offered in the area.
Private transfer to Liberia Airport
After an amazing time of absolute highlights in our beautiful Costa Rica, it is time to return home. Share your stories and photos with family and friends, make sure to recommend us and make plans to come visit again soon!
Private Transfer from Tambor to Liberia Airport
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica, vouchers.
- 24/7 Customer service for emergencies.
- Private transfers: Liberia Airport to Borinquen Resort, Borinquen Resort to Arenal Volcano and Tango Mar Resort to the Liberia International Airport.
- Shuttle shared transfer: Arenal Volcano to Tambor.
- 07 nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- Tours indicated here below:
- Horseback riding tour to the waterfall
- Hanging bridges at Arenal
- Safari float to Peñas Blancas river
- Other meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- Other tours and activities not indicated in the itinerary.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Airport taxes.
- International Flights.
- Personal expenses, tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
- The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period.
- A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
What makes us different? You can customize your Costa Rica trip to fit your exact needs. Maximize fun time and minimize hassles, mistakes and travel time. Every detail from airport pick-up to adventure tours and activities are arranged by us to make sure the only thing you have to worry about is having fun. Use our quick and easy trip customization form and find out how affordable your dream Costa Rica vacation can be! With CRS you don´t just vacation in Costa Rica, you experience it. Why settle for less? Contact us today.
From US $ 1,410.00 p.p.
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price. The rate listed here is per person, based on our low season rates, with double occupation, transportation, tours, meals, taxes, and service fees included as described, unless otherwise indicated. Not included in the price are travel insurance, personal expenses and international airfare. Remember that all our packages are customizable at no extra cost.