Arrive to San José & transfer to San Ramón
Welcome to Costa Rica! Top Family Getaway. For your added comfort, once you have passed immigration and customs and stepped out of the airport doors, you will have one of our representatives waiting for you outside with a sign with your name on it. He will drive you to your hotel in San Ramón. You will receive a welcome package with your vouchers, a country map, and any other touristic information that we deem you may find useful.
Private Transfer from International Airport to San Ramón
Hotel: Villa Blanca (2 Nigth)
Room Type: Deluxe Casitas
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Free Day at San Ramón
Enjoy your day relaxing at your hotel and surroundings or ask your travel consultant about the many optional activities that are offered in the area.
Private transfer to Arenal/Fortuna
Arenal Volcano located in La Fortuna, is the most iconic volcano in Costa Rica. Arenal is a worthy destination, thanks to the dense forest covering her lower slopes and foothills, and her picture-perfect conical shape up top. This area is rugged and varied, rich with wildlife and laced with trails.
Private Transfer from San Ramón to Arenal
Hotel: Arenal Manoa & Hot Springs Resort (3 Nights)
Room Type: Junior Suite Room
Hanging Bridges + Waterfall + Volcano + Tabacón + Dinner
You will start the tour visiting the hanging bridges. From up above you can enjoy the rainforets’s flora and fauna. Our next stop is the La Fortuna Waterfall. From the trailhead you will hike approximately 15 minutes before reaching this majestic waterfall where you can swim or just enjoy its beauty. You will eat lunch at the Lava Rocks restaurant. Following lunch you will have the opportunity to rest until 3 pm before starting the volcano hike. Afterwards you will have the chance to relax in the world famous hot springs followed by a buffet dinner.
Included: Entrance fee, drinks, snacks, lunch, dinner, transportation and bilingual guide
Safari Float at the Peñas Blancas River
Experience what the Peñas Blancas River has to offer! Here you have the opportunity to observe many different animals such as monkeys, sloth, iguanas, tortoises, crocodiles and numerous bird species. Our boat doesn’t use a motor so that you can enjoy the sounds of nature as we paddle down the river offering you the best opportunity to take photos. You will be accompanied by an experienced naturalist guide who will explain many fascinating details about the trees, plants, birds and animals.
Private transfer to Quepos/Manuel Antonio
Manuel Antonio National Park combines the rainforest with breathtaking white-sand beaches, among the most beautiful in Costa Rica. The Manuel Antonio Region has received plenty of coverage in travel magazines, earning it the distinction of one of the 10 most beautiful places in the world. From Manuel Antonio you can experience whitewater rafting, guided rainforest waterfall walks, horseback riding, snorkeling and sports fishing. Manuel Antonio National Park is the country’s smallest national park at just over 683 hectares, but it is also one of its most amazing.
***Note that Manuel Antonio National Park is closed on Mondays.
Private Transfer from Arenal to a Manuel Antonio
Hotel: Si Como No Hotel (3 Nights)
Room Type: Superior Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Guided Hike to Manuel Antonio National Park
On this tour a very knowledgeable nature guide will walk you through the Manuel Antonio National Park explaining the mysteries of the rainforest. The trail you will take is flat and picturesque and loops through the park making your course about 2 miles long with moderate difficulty. Throughout the hike you are likely to see sloths, birds and reptiles as well as orchids, butterflies and tropical trees. Once the tour is over transportation will be provided and you will be taken back to your hotel.
***The Manuel Antonio National Park is closed on Mondays.
Free Day at Quepos/Manuel Antonio
Enjoy your day relaxing at your hotel and surroundings or ask your travel consultant about the many optional activities that are offered in the area. Top Family Get Away
Departure from Manuel Antonio to the International Airport
A privately driven vehicle will provide you with a transfer from your hotel to San José Airport today. Depart from International Airport. End of itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica & vouchers.
- 24/7 Customer service for emergencies.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- 8 nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- Private transfers : San Ramon – Arenal, Arenal – Manuel Antonio & Manuel Antonio – San Jose Airport
- Tours indicated here below: Hanging bridges, Fortuna waterfall, Arenal National Park walk & Hot springs, Safari Float Tour, Manual Antonio Park Tour.
- Other meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- Other tours and activities not indicated in the itinerary.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Airport taxes.
- International Flights.
- Personal expenses, tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.
Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period. A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
What makes us different? You can customize your Costa Rica trip to fit your exact needs. Maximize fun time and minimize hassles, mistakes and travel time. Every detail from airport pick-up to adventure tours and activities are arranged by us to make sure the only thing you have to worry about is having fun. Use our quick and easy trip customization form and find out how affordable your dream Costa Rica vacation can be! With CRS you don´t just vacation in Costa Rica, you experience it. Why settle for less? Contact us today.
From US $1770.00 p.p.
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price. The rate listed here is per person, based on our low season rates, with double occupation, transportation, tours, meals, taxes, and service fees included as described, unless otherwise indicated. Not included in the price are travel insurance, personal expenses and international airfare. Remember that all our packages are customizable at no extra cost.