Arrive to San José & Transfer to Arenal/Fortuna
Welcome to Costa Rica! Costa Rica Dream Holiday Once you have passed immigration and customs and stepped out of the airport doors, you will meet one of our travel representatives with a sign reading your name. He will drive you directly to your first destination Arenal and give you your welcome kit.
Arenal Volcano located in La Fortuna, is the most iconic volcano in Costa Rica. Arenal is a worthy destination, thanks to the dense forest covering her lower slopes and foothills, and her picture-perfect conical shape up top. This area is rugged and varied, rich with wildlife and laced with trails.
Private Transfer from San José to Arenal
Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort (2 Nights)
Room Type: Orchid Room
Meals Plan: Buffet Breakfast
Included: Entrance Fee at Tabacon Hot Springs & Valet Parking
Safari Float at the Peñas Blancas River
Experience what the Peñas Blancas River has to offer! Here you have the opportunity to observe many different animals such as monkeys, sloth, iguanas, tortoises, crocodiles and numerous bird species. Our boat doesn’t use a motor so that you can enjoy the sounds of nature as we paddle down the river offering you the best opportunity to take photos. You will be accompanied by an experienced naturalist guide who will explain many fascinating details about the trees, plants, birds and animals.
Included: Transportation, bilingual guide, entrance fee, equipment, snacks and beverages.
Private transfer to Punta Islita
Hotel Punta Islita is located along the sunny Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica’s Guanacaste Province. The tiered layout capitalizes on the property’s hilltop setting, gazing upon Islita Beach and the namesake islet that separates from the mainland during high tide. Hotel Punta Islita’s facilities are interspersed in a 300 acre property and include an infinity-edge freshwater pool for adults, two restaurants, a unique Spa, an executive golf course, tennis courts, and an ocean-side family beach club with a freshwater pool and lounging gardens. All accommodations stand out for the impeccable details that fully reflect Costa Rican culture and hospitality.
Private Transfer from Arenal to Punta Islita
Punta Islita Hotel (3 Nights)
Room Type: Deluxe Partial Ocean View
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Included: Complimentary eco-adventures, cultural activities, and learning sessions in your stay. You may book up to four activities per person, per day. Please book at the hotel with the Activities Coordinator.
Days 04 & 05
Free Days at Punta Islita
Enjoy your day relaxing at your hotel and surroundings or ask your travel consultant about the many optional activities that are offered in the area.
Private Transfer to Alajuela
As capital of Alajuela province, this city lies just a few minutes away from the Juan Santamaria International Airport. With easy access and plenty of bus routes, getting in and out of Alajuela is not a problem. A leading trade center for cattle and the sugar industries of the neighboring areas, Alajuela is also a fantastic summer getaway. This is in part due to the fabulous weather this city experiences throughout the year with its temperate climate.
Private Transfer from Punta Islita to San José
Xandari Resort & Spa (1 Night)
Room Type: Prima Plus Room
Meals Plan: Continental Breakfast
Departure from San José to the International Airport
A privately driven vehicle will provide you with a transfer from your hotel to San José Airport today. Depart from International Airport. End of itinerary.
Private Transfer from San José to International Airport
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- 6 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- 3 PrivateTransfers between destinations included:
- Private Transfer Arenal to Punta Islita
- Flight ticket from Punta Islita to San José
- Private Transfer from International Airport to San José
- 2 Excursions Incuded: (Shared tours)
- Safari Float at the Peñas Blancas River – Included: Drinks & Snacks.
- Sunset Ride Tour – Included: Bilingual guide and equipment.
- Other meals than indicated as included.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Other excursions tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- Airport taxes (US$ 29.00 per person not included).
- International flights.
- Personal expenses. Tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.
Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period. A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
What makes us different? You can customize your Costa Rica trip to fit your exact needs. Maximize fun time and minimize hassles, mistakes and travel time. Every detail from airport pick-up to adventure tours and activities are arranged by us to make sure the only thing you have to worry about is having fun. Use our quick and easy trip customization form and find out how affordable your dream Costa Rica vacation can be! With CRS you don´t just vacation in Costa Rica, you experience it!
From US $1,620.00 p.p.
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price. The rate listed here is per person, based on our low season rates, with double occupation, transportation, tours, meals, taxes, and service fees included as described, unless otherwise indicated. Not included in the price are travel insurance, personal expenses and international airfare. Remember that all our packages are customizable at no extra cost.