Arrive to Liberia & Transfer to Arenal/Fortuna
Welcome to Costa Rica! Perfect Getaway. Once you have passed immigration and customs and exited the airport doors, you will meet one of our travel representatives with a sign reading your name. He will drive you to your hotel and give you your welcome kit.
Arenal Volcano located in La Fortuna, is the most iconic volcano in Costa Rica. Arenal is a worthy destination, thanks to the dense forest covering her lower slopes and foothills, and her picture-perfect conical shape up top. This area is rugged and varied, rich with wildlife and laced with trails.
Private Transfer from LIB Airport to Arenal
Nayara Hotel & Spa
Room Type: Casita Deluxe
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Horseback Riding to La Fortuna Waterfall
This is a great combination of hiking and horseback riding to the beautiful and majestic La Fortuna Waterfall though the unique natural scenery of the tropical rainforest. Keep your eyes open for monkeys, toucans and other birds that inhabit the region. Once we arrive at the La Fortuna Waterfall and River you can choose to take a refreshing swim in the crystal waters or relax to the sound of the impressive waterfall and enjoy its moist breeze.
Included: Transportation, guide, entrance fee, equipment and drinks.
Private transfer to Monteverde
A startling haven for all that is living and natural, the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve promises a journey that will make you one with nature–at a whole new level. Located in the Cordillera de Tilarán, Monteverde is one of the top ecotourism destinations the world over, being one of the most spectacular wildlife sanctuary and nature reserve in the world.
Private Transfer from Arenal to Monteverde
Monteverde Lodge & Gardens (2 Nights)
Room Type: Forest View Balcony Room
Meals Plan: Carte Breakfast
Canopy Tour + Hanging Walkways
Today you are going to discover the cloud forest in a very special way – first you will start with the hanging walkways which are 3 kilometers long and consist of a combination of trails and seven bridges. While ascending to the treetops you will have the opportunity to explore all levels of the cloud forest. After completing the hanging walkways the guides will prepare you for the zip line course. We can now zip through our first zip line. After this you get to the rappel part where you will have the opportunity to descend vertically 15 meters. The total tour has 12 cables and 16 platforms. We continue to fly through the top of the trees by zipping through three more zip lines which take us to the “Tarzan Swing”, one of the most exciting parts of the tour!
Included: Transportation, bilingual guide, equipment
Private transfer to Punta Islita
Hotel Punta Islita is located along the sunny Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica’s Guanacaste Province. The tiered layout capitalizes on the property’s hilltop setting, gazing upon Islita Beach and the namesake islet that separates from the mainland during high tide. Hotel Punta Islita’s facilities are interspersed in a 300 acre property and include an infinity-edge freshwater pool for adults, two restaurants, a unique Spa, an executive golf course, tennis courts, and an ocean-side family beach club with a freshwater pool and lounging gardens. All accommodations stand out for the impeccable details that fully reflect Costa Rican culture and hospitality. Spend the day at leisure enjoying the facilities at Punta Islita hotel.
Private Transfer from Monteverde to Punta Islita
Punta Islita Hotel (2 Nights)
Room Type: Deluxe Partial Ocean View
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Included: Complimentary eco-adventures, cultural activities, and learning sessions in your stay. You may book up to four activities per person, per day. Please book at the hotel with the Activities Coordinator.
Free Day at Punta Islita
Enjoy your day relaxing at your hotel and surroundings or ask your travel consultant about the many optional activities that are offered in the area.
Departure from Punta Islita to the Liberia Airport
After an amazing time of absolute highlights in our beautiful Costa Rica, it is time to return home. Share your stories and photos with family and friends, make sure to recommend us and make plans to come visit again soon!
Private Transfer from Punta Islita to LIR Ato
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- 6 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- 2 Private Transfers between destinations included:
- Private Transfer Arenal to Monteverde
- Private Transfer from Monteverde to Punta Islita
- 2 Excursions Incuded: (Shared tours)
- La Fortuna Waterfall Guided Hike – Included: Transportation, entrance fee, bilingual guide and snacks.
- Canopy Tour + Hanging Walkways – Included: Transportation, bilingual guide, equipment
- Other meals than indicated as included.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Other excursions tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- Airport taxes (US$ 29.00 per person not included).
- International flights.
- Personal expenses. Tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.
Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period. A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
What makes us different? You can customize your Costa Rica trip to fit your exact needs. Maximize fun time and minimize hassles, mistakes and travel time. Every detail from airport pick-up to adventure tours and activities are arranged by us to make sure the only thing you have to worry about is having fun. Use our quick and easy trip customization form and find out how affordable your dream Costa Rica vacation can be! With CRS you don´t just vacation in Costa Rica, you experience it. Why settle for less? Contact us today.
From US$ 2,030.00 p.p.
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price. The rate listed here is per person, based on our low season rates, with double occupation, transportation, tours, meals, taxes, and service fees included as described, unless otherwise indicated. Not included in the price are travel insurance, personal expenses and international airfare. Remember that all our packages are customizable at no extra cost.