Arrival to San José, Private Transfer to San Ramón, Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve
Welcome to Costa Rica! Once you have passed immigration and customs and stepped out of the airport doors, you will have one of our representatives waiting for you outside with a sign with your name on it. He will drive you to Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve.
Surrounded by the tropical cloud forest of the Los Angeles Private Biological Reserve, this eco-friendly resort includes a spa and a working farm. The luxury cabins offer jungle views and free internet access. Set out like a small village, Villa Blanca’s spacious cabins have an open fireplace and a porch or terrace. Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve offers day and night tours of the incredible cloud forest.
Private Transfer from San José to Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve
Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve
Room Type: Deluxe Casitas
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Free Day at San Ramón, Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve
Enjoy your day relaxing at your hotel and surroundings or ask your travel consultant about the many optional activities that are offered in the area. Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve offers day and night tours of the incredible cloud forest. Staff can also arrange excursions to the Volcano Poás National Park, 50 km away. Costa Rican cuisine made with home-grown organic produce is served at the Villa Blanca’s restaurant, which has stunning jungle views. The charming lobby bar has sofas and a fireplace.
Private transfer to Quepos/Manuel Antonio National Park
A place of swaying palms and playful monkeys, sparkling blue water and a riot of tropical birds, Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio is the country’s smallest and most popular national park. It’s a truly lovely place; the clearly marked trail system winds through rainforest-backed white-sand beaches and rocky headlands, the wildlife (iguanas, sloths, monkeys) is plentiful, and the views across the bay to the pristine outer islands are gorgeous. Manuel Antonio National Park combines the rainforest with breathtaking white-sand beaches, among the most beautiful in Costa Rica. From Manuel Antonio, you can experience whitewater rafting, guided rainforest waterfall walks, horseback riding, snorkelling and sports fishing.
***Note that Manuel Antonio National Park is closed on Tuesdays.
Private Transfer from Villa Blanca Cloud Forests Hotel to Manuel Antonio
Arenas del Mar Hotel
Room Type: Ocean Breeze Superior Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Ocean Kayaking & Snorkeling
This Manuel Antonio tour is the perfect choice for those interested in getting wet and seeing nature! Round trip transportation is provided and you will be picked up at your hotel and go to the Quepos’s pier. You will paddle a kayak for approximately 2 ½ hours (roundtrip), during your nautical journey you will navigate past islands where you can observe uncountable marine birds and their nesting grounds. Halfway through your trip, you will stop at a beautifully hidden bay – Biesanz Bay – to rest and enjoy a refreshing snack. During the 30-minute stop, you can snorkel on this secluded coastline or just have a rest. Water visibility depends on the season. You are most likely to spot parrotfish, starfish, angelfish and if you are lucky a sea turtle or two! This challenging Manuel Antonio tours allow you to discover stunning examples of nature, above and below the ocean’s surface; from pelicans to flying fish, you can see it all! Upon returning to the pier, you’ll head back to base camp to enjoy a little conversation over a delicious homemade meal.
Included: Transportation, equipment, bilingual guides, beverages and lunch or dinner.
Private transfer to Golfito and boat transfer to Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge
Golfito is located at the Southern Pacific coast close to the border with Panama and is a narrow stripe on the coast.
Set along the breathtaking Golfo Dulce coastline and backed by thousands of acres of pristine tropical rainforest, Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge is a sanctuary for relaxation and adventure in Costa Rica. A breathtaking and peaceful refuge, accessible only by boat, the eco-lodge is situated on a 165-acre natural preserve and connected to Piedras Blancas National Park, with picturesque ocean and mountain views. Enjoy infinite activities, including kayaking, paddle and dolphin-watching in the blue-green waters of the Gulf of the Pacific Ocean, plus hiking and horseback riding in the wild coastal rainforest.
Private Transfer from Quepos/Manuel Antonio to Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Eco Sanctuary
Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Eco Sanctuary (2 Nights)
Room Type: Mango Guest House Room
Meals Plan: Meals
Included: Lodging, boat pick up and drop off from the town of arrival and departure (Golfito/Puerto Jimenez), three fabulous meals, unlimited self-guide hikes on the preserve, use of kayaks, snorkelling and fishing equipment and taxes.
Free Day at Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Eco Sanctuary
The Osa Peninsula-Golfo Dulce Region is one of the most exotic and beautiful destinations in Costa Rica. With its stretch of exquisite Pacific coastline that leads into the gentle Golfo Dulce, Playa Nicuesa is a breathtaking destination for swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkelling, dolphin watching and fishing. From the exotic rainforest of Piedras Blancas National Park with its picturesque canopy, trails and waterfalls to the azure calm waters of the Gulfo Dulce, Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge is surrounded by amazing adventures and plenty of nature to be explored by you!
Boat to Puerto Jimenez Airport and flight to San Jose. Xandari Resort & Spa
Set amid a tropical forest and offering stunning mountain views, Xandari Resort features a spa village, yoga lessons, outdoor pools and hot tubs and 4 km of natural trails. This eco-friendly hotel grows its own organic fruit and provides free WiFi access. The villas at Xandari Resort & Spa are spacious with plenty of natural light. They are decorated in a rustic-style and colourful way. The restaurant and bar at Xandari Resort & Spa serve local and international-style cuisine.
Flight from Golfito to San José, Xandari Resort & Spa
Private Transfer from International Airport to San Jose
Xandari Resort & Spa (1 Night)
Room Type: Prima Plus Room
Meals Plan: Continental Breakfast
Departure from San Jose to the International Airport
A privately driven vehicle will provide you with a transfer from your hotel to San José Airport today. Depart from International Airport. End of itinerary.
Private Transfer from San José to International Airport
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- 7 nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local
- Private transfers from San Jose to Villa Blanca
- Private transfer from Villa Blanca to Manuel Antonio
- Private transfer from Manuel Antonio to Nicuesa Lodge, from the International Airport to your hotel in San Jose. From Xandari Hotel to the airport.
- Local flight from Puerto Jimenez to the International Airport
- Ocean Kayaking & Snorkeling. Included: Transportation, equipment, bilingual guides, beverages and lunch or dinner.
- Stay at Nicuesa Rainforest lodge includes: Lodging, boat pick up and drop off from town of arrival and departure (Golfito/Puerto Jimenez), three fabulous meals, unlimited self guide hikes on preserve, use of kayaks, snorkeling and fishing equipment and taxes.
- NOT INCLUDED
- Other meals than included.
- Other excursions tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- National Park entrance fees.
- Airport taxes.
- International Flights.
- Personal expenses.
- Extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance
The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.
Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period.
- A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
Things to Add to Your Coronavirus Packing List
- Hand sanitizer: The CDC recommends hand sanitizers with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol to kill coronavirus.
- Alcohol/ Disinfecting Wipes. To quickly and easily disinfect surfaces like doorknobs and light switches you encounter in your travels, you’ll also want some disinfecting wipes like Clorox or Lysol brand to take with you.
- Masks/Face coverings. Masks are a necessity in our daily life now, but are even more important for travelers. Pack plenty of masks because you might not have access to the same laundry options as back home. And if you are headed on a trip to a destination with a different climate, pack a wide variety of different kinds of masks. You might find one works better for different activities, humidity levels, or temperatures.
From US $2,065.00 p.p.
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price. The rate listed here is per person, based on our low season rates, with double occupation, transportation, tours, meals, taxes, and service fees included as described, unless otherwise indicated. Not included in the price are travel insurance, personal expenses and international airfare. Remember that all our packages are customizable at no extra cost.