Arrive to Daniel Oduber International Aiport in Liberia – Transfer to your first destination
Welcome to Costa Rica! Once you have passed immigration and customs and exited the airport doors, you will meet one of our travel representatives with a sign reading your name. He will drive you to your hotel and give you your welcome kit.
Private transfer to Tenorio
The Tenorio Volcano National Park is one home of Costa Rica´s most spectacular natural wonders: the sky blue Río Celeste Waterfall. The result of sulphur and calcium carbonate from the minerals in the river are giving the bright color.
Private Transfer from LIR Airport – Tenorio
Rio Celeste Hideaway Hotel (2 Nights)
Room Type: Casita Suite
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Programmed activities at the hotel
In the morning enjoy a Guided walking tour to Tenorio Volcano National Park, explore the rainforest and the azure blue Rio Celeste. In the afternoon be relaxed and pampered with a one hour Therapeutic Couples Massage.
Arenal Volcano located in La Fortuna, is the most iconic volcano in Costa Rica. Arenal is a worthy destination, thanks to the dense forest covering her lower slopes and foothills, and her picture-perfect conical shape up top. This area is rugged and varied, rich with wildlife and laced with trails.
Private Tranfer from Tenorio to Arenal
Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa (2 Nights)
Room Type: Suite Room
Meals Plan: Buffet Breakfast
Spa Treatment: Volcano Kiss (2 hours
In the morning explore the area on your own. In the evening, relax with the treatments included in the hotel.
Included: 2 hour Treatment. Arenal Kioro’s Signature Massage, Arenal Volcano’s Mud Dream Body Wrap and Arenal Laguna Aromatherapy Bath.
Nosara, best known for great surfing and yoga retreats is a calm, relaxed town with dark sands, dusty roads and down to earth beach bars. If you are interested in upscale yoga retreats that offer daily sessions of yoga, healthy eating and spa treatments, come to Nosara.
Private Transfer from Arenal to Nosara
Lagarta Lodge (3 Nights)
Room Type: Flor Blanca Suite Room
Meals Plan: Buffet Breakfast
Enjoy a Yoga Class at the hotel
A meditative yoga method will help you turn your attention inward and practice mindfulness, uniting body and soul. Individual body types and limits are accommodated in the sessions. The overall goal is to guide you into a state of deep relaxation and concentration. “Be still and know.” .Healing power of self-awareness and personal responsibility, mindfulness, resilience, relaxation, breath, and concentration.
Free Day at Nosara
Departure from Nosara to Liberia International Airport
After an amazing time of absolute highlights in our beautiful Costa Rica, it is time to return home. Share your stories and photos with family and friends, make sure to recommend us and make plans to come visit again soon!
Please be advised that it takes approx 1.5 hrs to get from Nosara to Liberia Airport by land. Once at the International Airport you must check in at least 3 hours prior to your departure time. We recommend you stay the night in Liberia prior to your departure date if you have an early departure time.
Private Transfer Nosara – LIR Ato
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- 7 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- Private Transfers between destinations included:
- From Daniel Oduber International Airport to Tenorio
- From Tenorio to Arenal
- From Arenal to Nosara
- From Nosara to Daniel Oduber International Airport
- Excursions and activities Included: (Shared tours)
- Spa Treatment: The Best of Arenal (2 hours 50 min): Included: 2 hour 50 minutes Treatment. Arenal Kioro’s Signature Massage, Arenal Volcano’s Mud Dream Body Wrap and Arenal Laguna Aromatherapy Bath.
- Yoga class: 75 minutes.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Airport taxes (US$ 29.00 per person not included)
- The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period.
- A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
What makes us different? You can customize your Costa Rica trip to fit your exact needs. Maximize fun time and minimize hassles, mistakes and travel time. Every detail from airport pick-up to adventure tours and activities are arranged by us to make sure the only thing you have to worry about is having fun. Use our quick and easy trip customization form and find out how affordable your dream Costa Rica vacation can be! With CRS you don´t just vacation in Costa Rica, you experience it!
From US $2,010.00 p.p
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price. The rate listed here is per person, based on our low season rates, with double occupation, transportation, tours, meals, taxes, and service fees included as described, unless otherwise indicated. Not included in the price are travel insurance, personal expenses and international airfare. Remember that all our packages are customizable at no extra cost.