Arrival to Daniel Oduber International Aiport in Liberia – Transfer to Rio Celeste Hideaway Hotel
Welcome to Costa Rica! Once you have passed immigration and customs and exited the airport doors, you will meet one of our travel representatives with a sign reading your name. He will drive you to your hotel and give you your welcome kit.
Private transfer to Rio Celeste Hideaway Hotel
The Tenorio Volcano National Park is one home of Costa Rica´s most spectacular natural wonders: the sky blue Río Celeste Waterfall. As this river is situated inside the Tenorio National Park, one must hike within the park to see it. Along its trails, wildlife abounds with extensive bird species, butterflies and monkeys. One highlight of the trails is the climb to the volcano´s symmetrical cinder cone, as well as multiple hot springs along the way.
Located in a secluded rainforest, adjacent to the Tenorio Volcano National Park, Rio Celeste Hideaway Hotel offers luxurious bungalows.. Facilities include an outdoor pool. The air-conditioned bungalows of Rio Celeste Hideaway are decorated with warm colours, parquet floors, and elegant wooden furniture. All bungalows have a private backyard with an outdoor shower.
Private Transfer from LIR Airport – Rio Celeste Hideaway Hotel
Rio Celeste Hideaway Hotel (2 Nights)
Room Type: Casita Garden
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Free day at the hotel
The Río Celeste River and El Tapir Preserve trails cover about 1.5 miles and offer access to the river and wildlife allowing you to explore the natural attractions. Sunbathe and immerse yourself in the light blue waters of the river within the hotel’s property while enjoying unique privacy.
Private transfer to Arenal volcano / Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa
The Northern Plains of Costa Rica showcases some very scenic countryside towns. Small agriculture communities and cattle ranches cover rolling hills and deep valleys. The main attraction is the iconic Arenal Volcano. The Arenal Volcano area is Costa Rica’s premier region of exploration and excitement: Arenal is synonymous to adventure and Eco-discovery, where you can embark on a wide variety of activities. Enjoy the thrill of whitewater rafting or canyoning, or combine adventure with ecological discovery in a canopy tour. Hike the volcano or explore the rainforest strolling through hanging bridges.
Discover Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa, a green friendly luxury hotel. The tranquility of the rainforest setting and the proximity to the replenishing waters of the Titokú hot springs provide a peaceful setting for exploring the beauty and exhilarating activities of Arenal Volcano National Park. Guest comforts in all suites include two “Juliet” balconies with panoramic volcano and mountain views.
Private Tranfer from Rio Celeste Lodge to Arenal volcano
Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa (2 Nights)
Room Type: Suite Room
Meals Plan: Buffet Breakfast
Spa Treatment: Volcano Kiss (2 hours )
In the morning explore the area on your own. In the evening, relax with some great Spa treatments in the hotel.
Included: 2 hour Treatment. Arenal Kioro’s Signature Massage, Arenal Volcano’s Mud Dream Body Wrap and Arenal Laguna Aromatherapy Bath.
Nosara Beach, Lagarta lodge
Nosara is a cocktail of international surf culture and stunning back-road topography and yoga bliss. Here, three stunning beaches are stitched together by a network of swerving, rutted earth roads that meander over coastal hills and kiss the coast just west of the small village of Nosara. Inland are remnant pockets of luxuriant vegetation that attract birds and other wildlife. If you are interested in upscale yoga retreats that offer daily sessions of yoga, healthy eating and spa treatments, come to Nosara.
The boutique hotel Lagarta Lodge in Nosara, is beautifully situated, with two rivers, expansive sandy beaches, and woods along the Pacific shores of Costa Rica. The eco-lodge maintains its own, private nature reserve with magnificent mangrove trees. You will have the perfect vacation experience in the naturally elegant ambiance of this beautiful hotel.
Private Transfer from Arenal volcano to Nosara
Lagarta Lodge (3 Nights)
Room Type: Flor Blanca Suite Room
Meals Plan: Buffet Breakfast
Enjoy a Yoga Class at the hotel
Happiness begins when we forget about time. The Spa Vista Manglares complex is an extraordinary oasis of relaxation and regeneration, offering guests mesmerizing views of mangroves and striking giant trees. A meditative yoga method will help you turn your attention inward and practice mindfulness, uniting body and soul. Individual body types and limits are accommodated in the sessions. The overall goal is to guide you into a state of deep relaxation and concentration. “Be still and know.” .Healing power of self-awareness and personal responsibility, mindfulness, resilience, relaxation, breath, and concentration.
Free Day at Nosara
Departure from Nosara to Liberia International Airport
After an amazing time of absolute highlights in our beautiful Costa Rica, it is time to return home. Please be advised that it takes approx 1.5 hrs to get from Nosara to Liberia Airport by land. Once at the International Airport you must check in at least 3 hours prior to your departure time. We recommend you stay the night in Liberia prior to your departure date if you have an early departure time.
Private Transfer Nosara – Liberia airport
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- 7 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- Private Transfers between destinations included:
- From Daniel Oduber International Airport to Tenorio
- From Tenorio to Arenal
- From Arenal to Nosara
- From Nosara to Daniel Oduber International Airport
- Excursions and activities Included: (Shared tours)
- Spa Treatment: The Best of Arenal (2 hours 50 min): Included: 2 hour Treatment. Arenal Kioro’s Signature Massage, Arenal Volcano’s Mud Dream Body Wrap and Arenal Laguna Aromatherapy Bath.
- Yoga class: 75 minutes.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Airport taxes (US$ 29.00 per person not included)
- The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home. Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period.
- A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
- Hand sanitizer: The CDC recommends hand sanitizers with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol to kill coronavirus.
- Alcohol/ Disinfecting Wipes. To quickly and easily disinfect surfaces like doorknobs and light switches you encounter in your travels, you’ll also want some disinfecting wipes like Clorox or Lysol brand to take with you.
- Masks/Face coverings. Masks are a necessity in our daily life now, but are even more important for travelers. Pack plenty of masks because you might not have access to the same laundry options as back home. And if you are headed on a trip to a destination with a different climate, pack a wide variety of different kinds of masks. You might find one works better for different activities, humidity levels, or temperatures.
From US $2,015.00 p.p
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price. The rate listed here is per person, based on our low season rates, with double occupation, transportation, tours, meals, taxes, and service fees included as described, unless otherwise indicated. Not included in the price are travel insurance, personal expenses and international airfare. Remember that all our packages are customizable at no extra cost.