Arrive to San José, Transfer to you hotel in Alajuela
Welcome to Costa Rica! Once you have passed immigration and customs and stepped out of the airport doors, you will meet one of our travel representatives with a sign reading your name. He will drive you to your hotel in Alajuela and give you your welcome kit. Wellness Costa Rica Paradise
Xandari Resort & Spa offers the quintessential Costa Rica experience. The property’s forest reserve, with five waterfalls and miles of trails for bird-watching, provides the nature guests a great first impression from Costa Rica.
Private Transfer from International Airport to Xandari
Xandari Resort & Spa (2 Nights)
Room Type: Xandari Waterfalls Wellness Package
Meals Plan: Continental Breakfast
Included: 2 night accommodation in a Prima Villa, continental breakfast, Plant a tree with your name on it, Visit the botanic garden and the Xandari´s waterfall down in our nature reserve, while looking for woodland bird and butterfly species and learning about the Costa Rican forest. After this two-hour walk, relax your muscles in a soothing herbal jacuzzi at the Spa, with a view of the Central Valley from your private jalapa. All our herbs, like rosemary, mint, basil, among others, are grown in our gardens.
Xandari Programmed Activities
Plant a tree today with your name on it, visit the botanical garden and the Xandari waterfall down at the hotel’s nature reserve, or look for woodland bird and butterfly species and learn about the Costa Rican forest. After this two-hour walk, relax in a soothing herbal jacuzzi at the Spa, with a view of the Central Valley from your private jalapa. The herbal Jacuzzi includes rosemary, mint ando basil, among other herbs, grown in the gardens of the hotel. Wellness Costa Rica Paradise
Pick Up the Car Rental at your hotel and Self drive to Uvita
Uvita is a small and nestled townlocated at the southwestern coast of Costa Rica. It´s main attraction is the Marina Ballena National Park, a marine reserve that is famous for its migrating pods of humpback whales. Recognizable about this park is a 1 km sand bar that reminds one of the shape of a whale tail, a result of converging currents. Uvita is perfect for travelers looking for an off-the beaten path holiday, as not many tourists are frequenting Uvita’s beaches and the small village gives you a good possibility to involve with locals.
Daihatsu Bego Automatic (7 Days of Rent)
Oxygen Jungle Villas Boutique Resort (2 Nights)
Room Type: Jungle View Villas Room
Meals Plan: American Breakfast
Free Day at Uvita
Today, you may find yourself relaxing next to an elegant infinity pool, breathing in the amazing views of the Marino Ballena National Park or enjoying an energizing spa treatment. By night, a romantic, dinner by candlelight in the O2 restaurant may be just the tonic you need. If you should crave a little adventure, then there are a range of fantastic activities for you to choose from; take to horseback and go exploring or discover the aquatic wonders of the ocean while whale watching, snorkeling or diving.
Self-drive to Carara
Resting among the hills and lush forests of Cerros de Turrubares in the Central Pacific region of Costa Rica, Macaw Lodge is more than an eco-resort. It’s a paradise where you can indulge your passions while discovering the genuine natural wonders of Costa Rica. Macaw Lodge is a sanctuary for adventures of the heart, soul, mind and body. There are many options for relaxation, restoration, recreation, meditation, learning and solace.
Macaw Lodge (2 Nights)
Room Type: Wellness Package
Meals Plan: Meals
Programmed Activities at the hotel
Macaw offers you the experience to learn about a traditional costarican recipe where you will learn the process and a little bit of history of the recipe you will be making in our kitchen with our local chefs.
Committed to the environment, Macaw Lodge has been characterized for offering an authentic environment with plantations and crops without chemicals. An experienced guide will lead us to a unique experience where you will appreciate a garden of medicinal plants used for making teas and ointments.
Self-drive to Santa Teresa
Santa Teresa is a booming new travel destination in Costa Rica, attracting beach lovers and surfers to its broad, white-sand beaches with world-class surf. Since the jungle hugs the shore, you find lots of shady hideaways on the beach. Pranamar is an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel on the spectacular beach of Santa Teresa Beach, offering guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambiance. Along with world-class surfing and top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.
Pranamar Oceanfront Villas & Yoga Retreat (2 Nights)
Room Type: Ocean Front Bungalow
Meals Plan: Breakfast, One Daily Yoga Class
Free Day at Santa Teresa – Enjoy a Yoga Class at the hotel
Yoga is one of Pranamar’s main focal points. Thus their yoga shala is built as a space to bring people together… to celebrate, to learn, to grow, and ultimately, to experience our Divineness. The practice of yoga is for people of all ages, all levels, all intentions. The classes will challenge you physically, but more than that they will be an opportunity to increase self-awareness, knowledge and joy.
Self drive to Alajuela. Drop Off you car rental at your hotel.
Asclepios Wellness & Healing Retreat has been created in harmony with the laws of life. Located in El Cacao de Alajuela, skirting the Poás Volcano, Asclepios Wellness & Healing Retreat, (honoring the Greek God of Health) offers rooms which evoke the most important medical traditions of the world, together with a regulated ionized swimming pool, amphitheatre, fitness center, yoga and meditation pavilion, floatation camera, sauna, Hammam, Vichy and Scottish showers, 4 treatment lodges, a relaxation room and an organic Restaurant.
Asclepios Wellness & Healing Retreat (1 Night)
Room Type: Deluxe Room
Meals Plan: Continental Breakfast
Departure from Alajuela to the International Airport
After an amazing time of absolute highlights in our beautiful Costa Rica, it is time to return home.
Private Transfer from Buena Vista to International Airport
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- 9 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- 7 days Car Rental Daihatsu Bego Automatic Free mileage 1st additional driver free of charges. CDW Insurance Included
- Excursions and Activities Included
- Xandari Waterfalls Wellness Package. Included: 2 night accommodation in a Prima Villa, continental breakfast. Plant a tree with your name on it, Visit the botanic garden and the Xandari´s waterfall down in our nature reserve, while looking for woodland bird and butterfly species and learning about the Costa Rican forest.
- Macaw Lodge Package Includes: Meals, Cooking Class and Macaw Sensorial experience
- One Daily Yoga Class Included at Pranamar.
- Other meals than indicated as included.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Other excursions tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- Airport taxes (US$ 29.00 per person not included).
- International flights.
- Personal expenses. Tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
- The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period.
- A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
What makes us different? You can customize your Costa Rica trip to fit your exact needs. Maximize fun time and minimize hassles, mistakes and travel time. Every detail from airport pick-up to adventure tours and activities are arranged by us to make sure the only thing you have to worry about is having fun. Use our quick and easy trip customization form and find out how affordable your dream Costa Rica vacation can be! With CRS you don´t just vacation in Costa Rica, you experience it!