Arrive to San José & Transfer to your hotel in Arenal
Welcome to Costa Rica! Once you have passed immigration and customs and stepped out of the airport doors, you will meet one of our travel representatives with a sign reading your name. He will drive you directly to your first destination Arenal.
The Northern Plains of Costa Rica showcases some very scenic countryside towns. Small agriculture communities and cattle ranches cover rolling hills and deep valleys. The plains, rainforests and rivers make the north-central a must-see in any Costa Rica program. The main attraction is the iconic Arenal Volcano. The Arenal Volcano area is Costa Rica’s premier region of exploration and excitement: Arenal is synonymous with adventure and Eco-discovery, where you can embark on a wide variety of activities. Enjoy the thrill of whitewater rafting or canyoning, or combine adventure with ecological discovery in a canopy tour. Hike the volcano or explore the rainforest strolling through hanging bridges. Feel transformed by the beauty and variety of our wildlife and tropical jungle. Get ready for a life-changing adventure!
- Private Transfer from San José to Arenal
Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort (3 Nights)
- Room Type: Orchid Room
- Meals Plan: Buffet Breakfast and Taxes Included
- Included: Entrance Fee at Tabacon Hot Springs
Day 02 & 03
Free Day at Arenal/Fortuna
Go fo an adventure and cross Hanging bridges and walk over dry lava fields to examine pristine rainforests. Discover waterfalls and crystal clear rivers, and immerse yourself in the hot springs. Stand in the shade of huge trees, the centuries-old guardians of the forest. Enjoy your day relaxing in and around your hotel or ask your travel advisor about the many optional activities on offer in the area.
Shared transfer to your hotel in Conchal
Playa Conchal is among the most popular beaches of Costa Rica which has got a lot of international attention and is a perfect example of being in the heart of Guanacaste’s “Gold Coast”. Playa Conchal is a gorgeous stretch of palm-backed sea and sand. The name comes from the billions of conchas (shells) that wash up on the beach, and are gradually crushed into coarse sand. The shallows drift from an intense turquoise to sea-foam green deeper out – a rarity on the Pacific coast. If you have snorkelling gear, this is the place to use it. The further south you stroll, the wider, sweeter and more spectacular the beach becomes.
Shuttle Transfer from Arenal to Conchal AM
W Reserva Conchal (3 Nights)
- Room Type: Fabulous Escape
- Meals Plan: Breakfast and Taxes Included
Costa Rica Sailing Catamaran Sunset Snorkel Cruise
Your tour will start aboard one of our Catamarans at the Flamingo Marina giving us access to some of the most beautiful isolated beaches and snorkel locations in Costa Rica. There you will have the opportunity to experience marine wildlife such as: dolphins, whales, sea turtles, tropical fish, and manta rays. Sailing along the coastline will give you a completely different view of Costa Rica and our professional and friendly crew will make your experience onboard a memorable one, serving you refreshments throughout the cruise. Also you can take part in activities that are suitable for all ages, such as guided snorkel tours, swimming, kayaking, and fishing. Sailing back at sunset is the perfect end to an unforgettable Costa Rican experience.
Included: Snorkeling or Kayak, equipment, lunch and transportation
Free day at Conchal
Enjoy your day relaxing at your hotel and surroundings or ask your travel consultant about the many optional activities that are offered in the area.
Shared transfer to your hotel in San José
San José, the capital city surrounded by the mountainous scenarios of the central valley, with a privileged climate full of culture. It is undoubtedly the place where the cultural and gastronomic options of the country converge. It will be enough to tour the boulevard of the central avenue to meet the emblematic National Theater, museums, shopping malls, the colorful central market and enjoy the different gastronomic options, art exhibitions and cultural shows.
Shuttle Transfer from Conchal to San José PM
Gran Hotel Costa Rica Curio by Hilton (1 Night)
- Room Type: Standard Room
- Meals Plan: Breakfast and Taxes Included
Private Transfer from San José to the International Airport
After an amazing time of absolute highlights in our beautiful Costa Rica, it is time to return home, and make plans to come to visit again soon!
Private Transfer from San José to International Airport
- All services indicated in the itinerary above.
- Personalized information, complete voucher list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24-hour emergency service.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- 07 nights of accommodation in hotels specified in the proposal.
- Breakfast at all hotels and taxes included.
- Stay at the Tabacón hotel includes unlimited use of the hot springs.
- Shared transfers between destinations included (shared):
- Shared transfer from Arenal to Conchal AM
- Shared transfer from Conchal to San José PM
- Excursions included (shared):
- Costa Rica Sailing Catamaran Sunset Snorkel Cruise. Snorkelling or Kayak, equipment, lunch and transportation
- Other meals than indicated as included.
- Other excursions tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- International flights.
- Personal expenses. Tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes (US$ 29.00 per person not included).
The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.
Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period.
- A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.