Arrive to Costa Rica, Transfer to your hotel in Alajuela
Welcome to Costa Rica! Once you have passed immigration and customs and stepped out of the airport doors, you will meet one of our travel representatives with a sign reading your name. He will drive you to your hotel in Alajuela and give you your welcome kit.
Private Transfer from to International Airport to Xandari
Xandari Resort & Spa (1 Night)
- Room Type: Prima Room
- Meals Plan: Continental Breakfast and Taxes Included.
Private transfer to Arenal/Fortuna
The Northern Plains of Costa Rica showcases some very scenic countryside towns. Small agriculture communities and cattle ranches cover rolling hills and deep valleys. The plains, rainforests and rivers make the north central a must-see in any Costa Rica program. The main attraction is the iconic Arenal Volcano. The Arenal Volcano area is Costa Rica’s premier region of exploration and excitement: Arenal is synonymous to adventure and Eco-discovery, where you can embark in a wide variety of activities. Enjoy the thrill of whitewater rafting or canyoning, or combine adventure with ecological discovery in a canopy tour. Hike the volcano or explore the rainforest strolling through hanging bridges. Feel transformed by the beauty and variety of our wildlife and tropical jungle. Get ready for a life changing adventur!
Private Transfer from Xandari to Arenal
Amor Arenal (2 Nights)
- Room Type: Canyon Casita Queen
- Meals Plan: Breakfast and Taxes Included
Arenal Volcano National Park Hike + La Fortuna Waterfall – Private Excursion
The Arenal Volcano National Park hike is one of the most popular tours in La Fortuna! Get as close as possible to the volcano while hiking through well maintained paths that weave through the lush Costa Rican rainforest. Your nature guide will point out exotic plants and wildlife and explain the history of this fascinating volcano and area of Costa Rica. This is a must see for nature lovers and bird watchers!
The La Fortuna Waterfall is one of the best things to see when you come to the Arenal area! You will love the hike down to this waterfall near the town of La Fortuna because you can see all of the natural beauty of the rainforest as well as the birds and wildlife that live there. Once you arrive at the La Fortuna Waterfall prepare yourself to be blown away by the beauty of this impressive waterfall! You will also be able to swim and take amazing photos!
Included: Transportation, bilingual naturalist guide, park entrance fee, water.
Private transfer to Papagayo
Located in the northern Pacific Coast, the Papagayo Gulf is untamed and very beautiful. Rest and relaxation always go hand in hand in the Gulf of Papagayo, with mesmerizing ocean views and intimate settings and activities, as well as lush tropical greenery at every turn. If you enjoy sunny days, this is your spot. Traditionally known as a paradise for bird watchers and nature lovers, Papagayo is also a charming experience for those interested in relaxation and fun. Papagayo’s beaches comply with most of the requirements upon which a good beach is usually judged. Water quality, views, texture of sand are probably the most specified criteria! Generous palm trees rise up from the beaches giving shade to sunbathers. Spectacular sunsets are a regular component in the scenery along the Pacific Area. From calm waters with great swimming, to the finest sand beaches with magnificent panoramas, Papagayo is a perfect destination to enjoy nature and relax.
Private Transfer from Arenal to Papagayo
El Mangroove (3 Nights)
- Room Type: Nesto Suite Room
- Meals Plan: Breakfast and Taxes Included More Hotel
Day 05 & 06
Free Days at Papagayo
Enjoy your days relaxing at your hotel and surroundings or ask your travel consultant about the many optional activities that are offered in the area.
Private transfer to Alajuela
This city lies just a few minutes away from the Juan Santamaria International Airport. Alajuela experiences fabulous weather throughout the year with a temperate climate. In the center of the city is a huge impressive red dome church that is a few minutes away from the Parque Central. This park is lush and green, and is the ideal place to hang out and mingle with the locals, who often come here in the afternoons. West of the park is Alajuela’s central market, which takes up an entire city block and is a great place to shop. Another tourist attraction in this city is the Juan Santamaria Cultural Historical Museum nearby Central Park. This museum houses many historical maps, artifacts and portraits from the battle of 1856. To sample authentic Costa Rican cuisine, visit the Mercado Municipal or any of the local restaurants in the city.
Private Transfer from Papagayo to Alajuela
Xandari Resort & Spa (1 Night)
- Room Type: Prima Room
- Meals Plan: Continental Breakfast and Taxes Included
Departure from Alajuela to the International Airport
A privately driven vehicle will provide you with a transfer from your hotel to San José Airport today. Depart from International Airport. End of itinerary.
Private Transfer from Xandari to International Airport
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- 07 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- Private Excursion Arenal Volcano National Park Hike + La Fortuna Waterfall. Included: Transportation, bilingual naturalist guide, park entrance fee, water.
- Private transfers between destinations included:
- Private Transfer from Xandari to Arenal
- Private Transfer from Arenal to Papagayo
- Private Transfer from Papagayo to AlajuelaNOT INCLUDED
- Other meals than indicated as included.
- Other excursions tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- International flights.
- Personal expenses. Tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
From US $2055 p.p.
Interested in this package? If you inquire, we will send you a detailed proposal with a 100% accurate price.
Based in Costa Rica
Traveling with CRS Tours, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you are in the best of hands! Almost 20 years of commitment to the tourism sector of Costa Rica has enabled us to acquire a strong working relationship with hotels and other providers. This allows us to offer you great deals in packaged tours. From your very first call or reply to your online request, you will experience a warm welcome from Costa Rica. When traveling in Costa Rica, our customer service team is on call 24/7 throughout your stay. We are 100% local experts who get to know all the travel destinations while on the job to give our best advice. We make travel planning easy and enjoyable, because you deserve it! We guarantee a professional back-up travelling with us. Our reservations and operations staff are all English speaking and provide personalized on-the-ground assistance and follow-up. Costa Rica Specialized Tours (CRS Tours) stands true to its name, quality in service and best possible offers – for you!
Best Product Knowledge
CRS Tours provides top quality packages and tailor-made itineraries. Our travel packages for families, groups, couples, single travelers, adventure seekers, nature lovers and tailor-made itineraries are carefully created and put together by our travel expert planners. We deliver the best quality as we represent those properties and services we know and have guaranteed success.
Our payment portal is a secure and safe way to confirm your bookings in a very quick and efficient manner. While in country, our 24/7 Customer Service Dept. is available for any problems or changes you may run into, allowing you to have in country support during your vacation.
Our Travel expert planners provide packages and itineraries with the best price in the industry. If you find a packaged price lower than what we offer, we match it (terms and conditions apply).
Would you like to read more about what our customers have to say about us?
The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.
Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period. A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.
What makes us different? You can customize your Costa Rica trip to fit your exact needs. Maximize fun time and minimize hassles, mistakes and travel time. Every detail from airport pick-up to adventure tours and activities are arranged by us to make sure the only thing you have to worry about is having fun. Use our quick and easy trip customization form and find out how affordable your dream Costa Rica vacation can be! With CRS you don´t just vacation in Costa Rica, you experience it. Why settle for less? Contact us today.