Arrival at International Aiport in Liberia – Transfer to your first destination
Welcome to Costa Rica! Once you have passed immigration and customs and exited the airport doors, you will meet one of our travel representatives with a sign reading your name. He will drive you to your hotel and give you your welcome kit.
The main attraction in Tamarindo is a nice long, white, sandy beach that stretches for 3.5 km along the main road. Here the beach is great for swimming, especially at high tide, relaxing, sunbathing, and offers plenty of good waves for beginners looking to give surfing a try. Wide and flat, the sand here is packed hard enough for easy walking and jogging. Witch’s Rock Surf Shop has showers, toilets, surfboard rental, a swimming pool, and a restaurant where you can watch the surfers over a cold beer. Foodies will find some very nice restaurants. Its central location makes it a great base for exploring the northern peninsula with your car. Sport fishing tours are a great way to get out into the blue waters for the chance to catch Sailfish, Yellow Fin Tuna and Dorado. Watch the majestic leatherback turtles come upon shore to nest at Playa Grande or enjoy an early bird watching tour. Enjoy a horseback ride along beautiful beaches, or zip through the canopy of the tropical dry forest. Diving is also very popular, which can be arranged from Tamarindo.
Featuring a large outdoor swimming pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Resort has a beautiful setting on Tamarindo Beach. This large resort has 5 restaurants, 4 bars, a spa and a casino. The attractive rooms at Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Resort offer garden, pool or ocean views. All accommodation has a seating area, a minibar and a flat-screen TV. Set overlooking the ocean, Diriá Restaurant offers a varied buffet for breakfast and dinner, while Matapalo serves Costa Rican dishes, steak and seafood on its terrace. There is also a pizzeria, a beach bar, a cocktail lounge and a café. There are tennis courts nearby, and guests receive discounts at the Tamarindo Diria’s golf course, located 2 km away. Las Baulas National Park is less than 1 km from the resort. Playa Conchal and Playa Flamingo are within 25 minutes’ drive of Tamarindo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 238 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, while iPod docking stations help you enjoy your music in the comfort of your room. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Private transfer to Playa Tamarindo
Diria Beach resort Hotel (3 Nights)
Room Type: Tropicana Pool Side Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast and taxes included
Day 02 and Day 3
Free days in Tamarindo
Tamarindo is famous for its landscapes, particularly its coasts and protected mangrove forests. This landscape forms a dreamy backdrop for a horseback ride, which is one of the most popular ways to tour Tamarindo. Order a boat to go out to sea on a deep sea fishing expedition; Or, continue your exploration of the Costa Rican coasts with some surf lessons. Tamarindo has an abundance of qualified instructors.
Transfer to El Mangroove Hotel
Located in the northern Pacific Coast, the Papagayo Gulf is untamed and very beautiful. Rest and relaxation always go hand in hand in the Gulf of Papagayo, with mesmerizing ocean views and intimate settings and activities, as well as lush tropical greenery at every turn. If you enjoy sunny days, this is your spot. Traditionally known as a paradise for bird watchers and nature lovers, Papagayo is also a charming experience for those interested in relaxation and fun. Papagayo’s beaches comply with most of the requirements upon which a good beach is usually judged. Water quality, views, texture of sand are probably the most specified criteria! Generous palm trees rise up from the beaches giving shade to sunbathers. Spectacular sunsets are a regular component in the scenery along the Pacific Area. From calm waters with great swimming, to the finest sand beaches with magnificent panoramas, Papagayo is a perfect destination to enjoy nature and relax
El Mangroove is a hotel inspired on barefoot luxury, its straight up laid-back and down-right cool. Perfect mixes of wood and water alongside contemporary linear architecture, natural furnishings and subtle splashes of color make it evident that true indulgence is actually found in simplicity. Indulge in an afternoon of pampering and massage at Bearth Spa. Keep up with your fitness routine in the fully equipped gym, and bask in the sunshine while in the outdoor pool. As the only resort in the area with two private tour boats, adventure awaits. After a day of exploration, dine at one of the two beautiful restaurants, both with views of the Gulf of Papagayo, and ease into the comfort of the spacious suites with plush beds and spa-like bathrooms.
Private Transfer from Tamarindo to the Gulf of Papagayo
El Mangroove (3 Nights)
Room Type: Esto Suite Room
Meals Plan: Breakfast
Day 05 and Day 06
Free days at the hotel Mangroove
Take your pick, land or water… For sweat lovers keep up your own routine at an exotic location. El Mangroove offers private and group yoga classes upon request and a multifunctional gym that is open 24 hours. If you are inspired by the ocean take a stand up paddle session, go kayaking, go fishing, go surfing or simply go beach hopping with our on site boats. Feel like getting to know the area? Bicycles are available for guest use.
Departure from Tamarindo to Liberia airport
Private Transfer El Mangroove – Liberia airport
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- 06 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
Private transfers between destinations included:
Daniel Oduber International Airport – Tamarindo Beach
- Tamarindo Beach – Papagayo
- Papagayo – Daniel Oduber International Airport
- Other meals than indicated as included.
- Other excursions tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- International flights.
- Personal expenses. Tips and extras at hotels.
- Travel insurance.
- The most important things to bring are your travel documents: a valid passport, flight and hotel information, health insurance card and driver’s license (if you plan on renting a car in Costa Rica). We advise you to make three copies of these documents. Put one copy in your carry-on bag, one copy in your suitcase and leave one copy at home.
- Basic Tropical forests, colorful wildlife and spectacular beaches are part of daily life in Costa Rica. The climate varies depending on where you are, so pack accordingly.
- Prepare for hot, humid summers. Shorts, T-shirts, sundresses, skirts and tank tops in lightweight fabrics should keep you cool. Take a sweater for evenings at a higher elevation.
- Bring plenty of sunblock. Also include insect repellent, a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and a swimsuit.
- Take rubber-soled sandals or hiking boots for journeys into the rain forests. Flip-flops and sandals are great for resorts and hanging out by the beach.
- Pack separate clothes for evenings. Simple dresses are great for women, while men will do well in long shorts and a button-down shirt.
- Prepare for cool winters, particularly in the northern regions and at higher elevations. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts are a must, while a fleece jacket or a sweater is advisable.
- Take an umbrella if you plan to travel between May and November – Costa Rica’s wettest period.
- A rain slicker will come in handy while hiking.
- Take an electric converter and adapter.